Thursday, December 13, 2012

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Read from September 09 to 12, 2012, read count: a million


 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this book. It is literally falling apart because I read it so many times. This is the best book in the Harry Potter series, after the 4th it just gets depressing.
The only thing I don't get is that when they're all talking about Sirius Black being James Potter's best friends in the Three Broomsticks, how come no one mentions Lupin? He says later that they were best friends, but no one remembers that... Probably worked out better for the plot, but I do wonder about little things like these...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment