Sunday, September 15, 2013

Next Stop, Paradise

Read from April 28 to May 18, 2013, read count: 1

Next Stop, ParadiseNext Stop, Paradise by Sue Civil-Brown
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Well that was a wasted effort.
The book starts out okay enough, 2 people thrown together in a mystery.
But then it all ends unsatisfactory.
1. Why does Sam decide she has to get away from Derek because he is gorgeous? Is this her reaction to every good looking man? And how realistic is it that you fall into bed with a man and EVERYTHING is perfect about him? This is also in other books.
2. The footprints are never explained.
3. The FBI agents. I felt they were weird at the least from the first sentence they said ("I missed my medication, but am stable now."), but it was never fully explained.
4. The mayor was really made to be a fool
5. Mary Todd sounds really bored with her shenanigans. I was sure she was behind the prints and the egg.
6. And finally, the egg hatches, and we still don't know what was in it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment